Letterman wouldn’t get it, so I’ll do it.
You might have a Bugzilla problem if…
- You have multiple Bugzilla email accounts, and you read them all even though you say you don’t.
- You check your bugmail on the way to the _________ and end up sitting there for 2 hours.
- You watch more than 5 people or components even though you don’t actively write code for them.
- You dream of Buggie magically fixing all your bugs.
- You can’t sleep when you have reviews in your request queue.
- You would cancel a hot date or pass on sex to fix a blocker.
- You stay up late at night verifying bugs that are already RESOLVED.
- You have more than 30 saved searches.
- You have famous bugs bookmarked so you can quickly link to them when people talk about funny bugs.
- You correct OS and platform information on random bugs 24 hours a day.
11 thoughts on “Top ten signs you might be addicted to Bugzilla”
That’s hilarious Mike 🙂
Reminds me of a couple of my own similar addictions… 🙂
Funny bugs are funny.
I was going to comment of the contradiction of the original #6 (“You would cancel a date with a hot member of opposite sex”) but I see it’s adjusted to reality now 😛
Hahahaha, that was awesome! 😀
Is there an OR or AND relationship between the 10 conditions above to be considered as addicted to Bugzilla? Note that 30 saved searches is not a lot. 😉
Thanks, that was a great little read!
Boo, I only qualify for 6 of the 10 reasons…
J – yeah, that was a subconscious brain fart. And reed, it’s all in good fun. I think a lot of them apply to me too, but not #10 🙂
Does #6 apply to you too?
Ok, that’s good. 🙂
Comments are closed.